Founded in 1993, Camarda Wealth has been repeatedly recognized as a “top advisor”* by financial publications, is rated “A/Accredited” by the Better Business Bureau, noted as a “5-Star Advisor” by the independent Paladin Registry, and named a “Premier Advisor” by the National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices.
Firm founder, Dr. Jeff Camarda, is the author of hundreds of published articles, whitepapers and columns on wealth matters, and has been personally named as one of the best financial advisors in America by Barron’s, and WORTH magazines, and a best advisor in Florida by Forbes. His advice has been repeatedly featured in the Wall Street Journal, and he has been featured or quoted in Investor’s Business Daily, SmartMoney, USA Today, Business Week, Investopedia, Reuters, and numerous other national publications.
Jeff founded Wealth Education Radio, completed nine financial designations or degrees, and is a practicing CFA® investments expert,EA tax expert, and an active PhD researcher.
AS SEEN IN:
Designations and Press:
Reviews / Designations
Wall Street Journal
- Voices: J. Camarda, On Downside Protection (6/5/2012)
- Restructuring a Family Business to Protect Assets (6/5/2015)
- The ‘Steel Wall’ of LLCs (6/5/2014)
- Lowering Business Taxes with New Ownership Structure (6/11/2013)
- Positioning Your Portfolio for Tough Times (8/4/2008)
Jacksonville Business Journal
- Camarda seeks to provide investment clients new opportunities for growth with downside protection (7/13/2012)
- The Income Property: Your Late-In-Life Retirement Plan (9/20/2014)
- Tips For CFPs Looking To Building A Portfolio For Clients
Investor’s Business Daily
- GDP Report Fires Up Gold: Reaction or New Uptrend? (1/30/2013)
- Gold, Silver Confirm Downtrends; Now Oversold? (1/4/2013)
- Gold, Silver Prices Melt As Stocks Rise; Time To Buy? (12/18/2012)
- They Work Hard For The Money (6/1/2008)
First Coast News
- Southeast Investment Advisory Firm Camarda Financial Announces New Portfolio Board Appointment (4/7/2011)
The Finance Map
Camarda is very proud of its recognition, and reputation. Our founder has been featured and quoted for decades in the national press, including the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, Business Week, Investors’ Business Daily, Investment News, USA Today, and many others including radio and television. Founded in 1993, Camarda Wealth has been advising successful families and managing their investment portfolios for many, many years. Firm Chairman Jeff Camarda has been repeatedly named by Barron’s as “one of the best financial advisors in America.” Barron’s calls ranked advisors like Jeff Camarda “the best people in the business” and “truly great financial advisors” and says that they are “accepted in the industry” as the “top 1%” who set “the highest standards of their profession.” Jeff was also named as one of WORTH Magazines’ “Top 250 advisors” in the US, had his advice repeatedly featured in the Wall Street Journal for years, and been quoted as a financial expert in the media press for decades. He holds many financial and investment designations, including Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), MSFS®, and the E.A. tax credential. Jeff has written hundreds of articles and dozens of financial reports, whitepapers, and guides, and is finishing his dissertation for a doctorate in financial and retirement planning. The firm, based in metro Jacksonville, serves clients across the country, and has been A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau since first evaluated in 2009. Camarda’s been repeatedly named as a top advisor by such sources as the National Association of Board Certified Advisory Practices, Financial Advisor magazine and Bloomberg’s Wealth Manager. Camarda’s Integrated Strategic Investment System™ was granted a trademark by the U.S. Patent Office and we were consulted by the U.S. Congress for the Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. Our firm is rated a 5-Star/Honor Roll Advisor on the independent Paladin Registry; we are proud to have carried this rating since first evaluated in 2009. To achieve Paladin’s highest rating, “advisors must be Registered Investment Advisors, who provide written documentation that they are financial fiduciaries…have clean compliance and criminal records…charge fees as their only or primary source of compensation, and provide sophisticated wealth management services.”
* Paladin is an independent, objective third party registry of rated advisors.