Our mission and values are best expressed by Camarda’s Constitution, which defines three priorities, with clients first:
- Clients Come First There is nothing more important than putting our clients’ interests first, and acting with diligence and expertise to serve their goals.
- Our Client Service Staff Second Keeping the people happy that take care of our clients’ happiness produces a higher quality result for you.
- Firm Profits Last We believe that putting clients first is good business. In the end we believe we make money by putting clients first.
This document has proudly hung in our boardroom for many, many years. It says:
“Our reason for being…is to be the best at delivering objective, professional/academic-grade…investment advice & and integrated wealth management advice… designed to serve the needs, goals and financial security of our clients.
We exist, in a nutshell, to help make the dreams of our clients and their families come true.
In this, our clients and their interests come indisputably first.
We exist solely to serve them in an expert, conscientious, unfailingly ethical manner, which targets the results they want and need.
It is not enough to do what is expected or required; we are called to do what is right, and what needs to be done.”
With this mission, we are driven. Dr. Jeff Camarda has a lifelong passion for wealth creation and conservation. Much of his motivation to become one of America’s most heavily credentialed wealth professionals comes from his own desire to build, protect, and pass on his family fortune. While only a very small percentage of advisors has the CFA® investments expert credential, Jeff has gone far beyond this to become an EA tax expert and obtain graduate degrees in financial planning, including a doctorate.
Entirely self-made, Jeff has accumulated amassed substantial personal wealth using his investment, planning, & tax reduction skills. He safeguards this family wealth using the risk control strategies he’s developed over decades, and nurtures and protects it for future generations using advanced trust, tax, asset protection and estate planning methods.
He is especially passionate about applying these techniques for the clients Camarda Wealth serves. Guiding from successful personal experience, we think that’s real wealth leadership.
We have a real passion to help people grow and protect their wealth. To that end, we are dedicated to studying and applying advanced wealth techniques. We seek to really move the needle for our clients. Done properly, this can supercharge results. Not just in investment performance, but in what really matters – getting and keeping more. Sometimes tax savings alone can dwarf even incredible investment performance. We use systems based on the methods Dr. Camarda’s developed over decades to build and protect his family wealth.
In summary, we:
- Put clients first, the staff who serves clients second, and profits last
- We have a real passion for wealth creation and preservation
- Are dedicated to the study of advanced wealth techniques that serve clients
- We strive to legitimately reduce taxes and risks to supercharge wealth
- Use a systemized application of Dr. Camarda’s personal wealth methods
- Have a love of designing superior results for clients and their families
See Important Disclosure Information at: