We care about our employees. Here are just a few ways we show it.
Current Open Positions
E.A. TAX ADVISOR
This is a year-round, full-time position
• Tax strategist & preparer
• Ongoing advice to existing clients/not a sales position
• Nationally-recognized wealth management team
• Industry-leading comp, profit-sharing, and partnership opportunity
• Advanced education mentorship, support, and reimbursement
• Unlimited career advancement upside
Strong mentorship opportunity to expand skills and learn:
1. Fiduciary investment management
2. Advanced estate planning & trust design
3. Asset protection planning
4. Retirement income funding
5. Sophisticated tax management/reduction
Seeking experienced, ethical, exceptional EA/CPA for Tax Advisor position. The ideal candidate:
• Is deeply motivated to ethically save clients avoidable to supercharge client wealth goals
• Has or will commit to acquire an EA and is committed to ongoing, advanced tax and wealth
education including formal tax law study. CPA helpful, EA required.
• Appreciates the power of advanced tax planning to create client wealth
• Is excited to learn and apply advanced tax law and strategies to benefit clients
• Understands that client and IRS positions are inherently adversarial and commits to ethically
and legally represent clients to optimize tax positions
• Does not assume that IRS dogma is required and does not follow it to the detriment of client
• Seeks an opportunity to master sophisticated family-office-grade planning techniques
• Is excited to participate in client planning and work with legal, financial planning, investment,
retirement and other planning and teams.
TaxMaster™ is a division of a pure fiduciary/fee-only advisor offering cutting edge investment, tax, legal (trust/estate/asset protection) integrated “total wealth care” advice – all in house. This is not a sales position. Extremely competitive base, benefits including health and 401k, and generous profits based bonus package with equity grant opportunities for outstanding performers.
Do you yearn to do even better for tax clients than you are now, better than your existing resources allow, or even better than you may believe possible? The difference between average tax – and really smart tax – is extraordinary. How is it Jeff Bezos and Amazon pay little to no tax despite incredible success? You can create results like this in your practice, if you have the right resources. If this intrigues
you, we would like to get to know you better.
TaxMaster™ believes that taxes saved is wealth supercharged. No other skill can preserve & compound wealth like smart tax. Converting avoidable tax to family wealth is like turning lead to gold. It is also lots
easier, if you know how.
TaxMaster™ is proud to have saved literally hundreds of millions in tax for families across the U.S. We are passionate about finding ways to effortlessly compound families’ wealth. But when we review returns from other shops, we find this is rarely the case. It seems that finding ordinary tax advisors is easy. Finding effective, innovative masters of tax law is hard. So the status quo for most taxpayers looks
1. David Ramsey: Every year, more than 2 million taxpayers overpay their income tax.
2. Forbes: 93% of business owners overpay their taxes – even those with high dollar CPAs.
3. IRS: Business owners overpay their taxes by $50 billion each year.
4. Kiplinger’s: lack of deep preparer expertise wastes countless wealth to avoidable taxes.
Per the CPA/tax lawyer author: “if a client asks ‘What can I do to reduce my tax bill and the CPA’s response is that they’re already doing everything they can do, it’s probably time to find someone else.”
Why is it like this? Tax law is vast and mind-numbingly complex. 70,000-pages at last count, and growing. Hypnotic tax software can give preparers a false sense of security that “everything has been done,” when the reality is all software has lots of tax law and accounting mapping errors. You need to check the law, but the learning curve is steep and expensive. But at the most expert levels, the ability of
highly trained tax advisory to create family wealth by legally avoiding taxes is extraordinary. This is the kind of advice the Bezos of the world get, and you can deliver it too.
So how does TaxMaster get our kind of results? Our team has developed a very tight system to leave no tax stone unturned. We are led and taught by an award-winning, nationally-recognized financial planning PhD & Georgetown Law Master of Tax Law candidate who is also a Barron’s, Forbes, and Bloomberg “top advisor.” And we don’t just expertly advice on income & estate tax. We pull it all together with legal – including trust, asset protection, and business entity design and documents – and affiliated total wealth care including nationally-ranked investment advisory. Totally fee-only fiduciary, of course. Our systems let us deliver wealth care on a whole different level that really drives client value and family wealth.
Do you want to talk about changing the tax advisory world by working with us? To drive client value and supercharge family wealth to matchless levels? We routinely save clients tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions each and every year, and would love to show you how. This is a priceless opportunity to be mentored to an awesome level of knowledge, and to deliver unprecedented quality of
If you HATE to see clients pay tax and yearn to deliver top-grade, totally fiduciary, completely integrated & proactive tax planning, we should talk.
Comp – base, benefits, bonus and profit sharing – is very generous and industry-leading. Caring, nurturing, loving “one-team” culture. Unparalleled opportunity for growth – financial, personal, and
professional. Want to learn more? We look forward to your email or application.
Please respond with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and interview discussion. Local candidates preferred.
Senior Personal Wealth Advisor
· Fiduciary financial planner
· Ongoing advice to existing clients/not a sales position
· Nationally-recognized wealth management team
· Strong mentorship opportunity to expand skills and excel
· Fiduciary investment management
· Advanced estate planning & trust design
· Asset protection planning
· Retirement income funding
· Sophisticated tax management/reduction
· Industry-leading comp, profit-sharing, and partnership opportunity
· Advanced education mentorship, support, and reimbursement
· Unlimited career advancement upside
Seeking experienced, ethical, exceptional CFP®/ChFC® for Senior Client Advisor position. The ideal candidate:
· Is deeply motivated to provide pure fiduciary, highly ethical advice to
supercharge client wealth goals
· Is a CFP® and committed to ongoing, advanced financial and wealth education
· Appreciates the power of advanced tax planning to create client wealth
· Seeks an opportunity to master sophisticated family-office-grade planning
· Is excited to quarterback client planning and direct legal, tax, investment,
retirement and other planning and teams.
We are a pure fiduciary/fee-only advisor offering cutting edge investment, tax, legal (trust/estate/asset protection) integrated “total wealth care” advice – all in house. This is not a sales position. Extremely competitive base, benefits including health and 401k, and generous profits based bonus package with equity grant opportunities for outstanding performers. Must have clean U4 and background check, and a minimum of 5 years experience working with clients’ investments and financial planning, as an RIA advisor, or senior brokerage assistant on a team. CFP®, ChFC®, or CFA® is required, and management experience in a financial position is a strong plus. Must love the planning
profession and helping clients achieve their investment and financial goals. Strong financial plan software experience required. We are looking for a long-term career minded professional to grow with our nationally-recognized, rapidly-growing, vibrant firm. Pleasant, energetic, and a winning personality able to build rapport with wide
range of personality types required.
Career track to C-level positions potential.
Opportunity to be mentored by one of the one of the most highly trained wealth planner teams in the US, including a Forbes contributor and Barron’s/Forbes Best Advisor with PhD and CFA®. National firm headquartered in Jacksonville, FL.
Please respond with résumé to email@example.com for more information and interview discussion. Local candidates preferred.
Traditional Sales – Jax Metro
Are you a powerful financial closer?
NE Florida/Metro Jax Financial Producers Once-In-Lifetime Investments Sales Opportunity If you can CLOSE you must look at this •
Ongoing flow hundreds of quality leads at no cost – $1M++ investors • Strong base • 7 figure income reasonable attainable • Industry-leading very generous payouts • Totally-fiduciary fee only RIA • Industry-leading PhD-built Total Wealth Care® – nothing else like it • Unique offering draws ultra-high-net worths like honey • Sophisticated integrated wealth care all in house – portfolio, tax, estate/legal – a do-it-all approach rich prospects love • Simple, easy to follow system • No service! Dedicated sales support and client service staff • Training & leadership by proven billion-dollar producers • No movable book required • Unlimited income and career advancement upside • Nationally-recognized Barron’s and Forbes Best Advisor • Caring, nurturing “win/win” firm culture • Partnership grants for significant contributions • National footprint, prime territories coast to coast. • Opportunity to work 100% remote. • Clients-first ethics, matchless service bundle/unique selling proposition • Incredible mentorship opportunity – if you’re passionate about wealth you will learn powerful PhD-designed techniques unknown elsewhere
Please respond with résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and interview discussion.